“Garden Thyme in Kansas City”
21st Annual Master Gardener Conference
Regular Registration closes August 31st.
- Not to be missed–MGGKC members are making a very fun “Happy” video to debut at the Friday Night Welcome Event
- Each MGGKC graduating class is making a themed Silent Auction Basket
- There will be a great quality used book sale of 300+ books
- Our Vendor List will soon be on our website and several will take pre-orders one of which is MO Wildflower Nursery.
- We have a fabulous Raffle planned
- Conference Registrants wearing their badge get free admission to Powell Gardens all Weekend
*Go to www.mggkcconf.com for conference details*
Bring your gardening friends or significant other. The conference is open to all garden enthusiasts.
Registration is $195. Registration closes August 31st.
Early reservations at the Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center are recommended. Ask for the Master Gardener Conference Rate which is available Thursday, September 15th through Sunday, September 18th in case you want to extend your stay to play. Our Conference block of rooms expires on August 15th. The hotel is sold out for the weekend. Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center website is http://www.stoneycreekhotels.com/hotel/travel/independence/home.do
As the song goes….”See you in September”
MOMGA Board Meeting Dates – March 4, June 3rd and November 4th at the Boone County Extension and September 16th meeting during the conference in Kansas City
Master Gardeners of Johnson County Plant Sale – Sept. 24, 2016, 7:30 am – noon, Warrensburg, Mo. during the Berg Fest!
See our MOMGA Minutes section for past and upcoming board meetings.
Benefits of membership:
Support our MOMGA Master Gardener Chapters.
Provide a centralized method for information exchange among members.
Facilitate Missouri Master Gardener educational opportunities, partnerships, training sessions, fundraising efforts, conferences and association meetings. Provide an Association Plant License to all chapters who are members to use.
Raise awareness and expand the Master Gardener program throughout the state.
To assist the MOMGA host member chapter in planning for the Master Gardener conference held annually.
_______________________________________________________________ Click here to view the history of state conferences (PDF)
Webmaster: Elaine Fix