2016 Plant Sales
* April 9, 2016 – Master Gardeners of the Ozarks – MU Extension, 122 Felkins Ave., Forsyth, MO
* April 23, 2016 – Ozark Prairie Master Gardeners Annual Plant Sale, 8 am – 1 pm Lackey/Home Ec. Building, Morgan County Fairgrounds, Versailles, Missouri. Includes annuals, perennials, vegetables, hanging baskets.
* April 24, 2016 – Heart of Missouri Master Gardeners – Peace Park on MU campus
* April 30, 2016 – Lincoln County Master Gardeners – Valvoline Express Care parking lot @ The Plaza in Troy.
* April 30, 2016 – Perry County Master Gardeners – Perry Park Center, Perryville, MO
* April 30, 2016 – St. Charles County Master Gardeners – MU Extension, 260 Brown Rd., St. Peters, MO 63376 Annuals, perennials, natives, vegetables, herbs
* May 6, 2016 – Show Me Master Gardeners – 1120 Thompson Blvd, Sedalia, MO
* May 7, 2016 – Central Missouri Master Gardeners – Cole Co. Jaycees Fairgrounds, 1445 Fairgrounds Rd., Jefferson City, MO 65109
* May 7, 2016 – Greater Kansas City Master Gardeners Bass Pro shop, Independence, MO (MO I70 and MO 291)
* May 7, 2016 – Salt River Master Gardeners at Y Men’s Pavilion, 100 Hill St., Hannibal, MO 63401
* May 7, 2016 – Phelps County Master Gardeners – Downtown Farmers Market – 10th and Elm, Rolla * May 21, 2016 – Master Gardeners of Johnson County Missouri – Blind Boone Park, W. Pine St., Warrensburg, MO
* May 28, 2016 – Sullivan County Master Gardeners, County Building, Milan, MO
* June 4, 2016 – Lake Area Master Gardeners 6334 Red Barn Rd., Osage Beach, MO (The Inn at Harbor Ridge)
www.mggkcconf.com “Garden Tyme in Kansas City” 21st Annual Master Gardener Conference
* Sept 24, 2016 – Master Gardeners of Johnson County Missouri – Downtown Market St., during Burg Fest
MOMGA Board Meeting Dates – March 4, June 3rd and November 4th at the Boone County Extension and September 16th meeting during the conference in Kansas City
To access these forms: Click on the form title needed. It will download to your computer as a Google doc. At the top now choose the ARROW to download the form and click on the yellow “Enable Editing”. The registration or spreadsheet can now be typed into without changing the format of the document. When finished…save the form with your chapter name and then attach to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our MOMGA Minutes section for past and upcoming board meetings.
FUND RAISING – LICENSE PLATE COVER $ 5.00 EACH. CONTACT YOUR MOMGA CHAPTER PRESIDENT OR REPRESENTATIVE OR DORIS ALTOM AT 417-967-5809 or email@example.com
Benefits of membership:
Support our MOMGA Master Gardener Chapters.
Provide 501C3 umbrella not-for-profit status for chapters who wish to participate.
Provide a centralized method for information exchange among members.
Facilitate Missouri Master Gardener educational opportunities, partnerships, training sessions, fundraising efforts, conferences and association meetings. Provide an Association Plant License to all chapters who are members to use.
Raise awareness and expand the Master Gardener program throughout the state.
To assist the MOMGA host member chapter in planning for the Master Gardener conference held annually.
Provide a ‘Master Gardener Volunteer’ license plate cover for your car for $ 5.00 _______________________________________________________________ Click here to view the history of state conferences (PDF)
Webmaster: Elaine Fix