www.mggkcconf.com “Garden Tyme in Kansas City” 21st Annual Master Gardener Conference
Early Bird Registration is Now Open
For the 21st Annual Master Gardener State Conference
The three-day conference features unique tours, continuing education, advanced education classes, fabulous local food , creative decorations, local vendors, exhibitors, raffles, silent auctions, a huge quality used book sale, door prizes, a hospitality room, a bird walk, a Photo Op station, and a welcoming chapter of Kansas City Master Gardeners. As is our tradition we have fun activities and surprises planned for the weekend.
Register early for the best class/tour selections.
Full Registration is $165 (Friday thru Sunday) with extra fees for Advanced Education classes and Premium Tours. Early bird rate ends July 31st. Daily registrations are also available.
Early reservations at the Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center are recommended. Ask for the Master Gardener Conference Rate which is available Thursday, September 15th through Sunday, September 18th in case you want to extend your stay to play. Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center website is http://www.stoneycreekhotels.com/hotel/travel/independence/home.do
Registration is open to all garden enthusiasts. Feel free to bring your spouse or gardening friends.
2016 Plant Sales
* April 9, 2016 – Master Gardeners of the Ozarks – MU Extension, 122 Felkins Ave., Forsyth, MO
* April 23, 2016 – Ozark Prairie Master Gardeners Annual Plant Sale, 8 am – 1 pm Lackey/Home Ec. Building, Morgan County Fairgrounds, Versailles, Missouri. Includes annuals, perennials, vegetables, hanging baskets.
* April 24, 2016 – Heart of Missouri Master Gardeners – Peace Park on MU campus
* April 30, 2016 – Lincoln County Master Gardeners – Valvoline Express Care parking lot @ The Plaza in Troy.
* April 30, 2016 – Perry County Master Gardeners – Perry Park Center, Perryville, MO
* April 30, 2016 – St. Charles County Master Gardeners – MU Extension, 260 Brown Rd., St. Peters, MO 63376 Annuals, perennials, natives, vegetables, herbs
* May 6, 2016 – Show Me Master Gardeners – 1120 Thompson Blvd, Sedalia, MO
* May 7, 2016 – Central Missouri Master Gardeners – Cole Co. Jaycees Fairgrounds, 1445 Fairgrounds Rd., Jefferson City, MO 65109
* May 7, 2016 – Greater Kansas City Master Gardeners Bass Pro shop, Independence, MO (MO I70 and MO 291)
* May 7, 2016 – Salt River Master Gardeners at Y Men’s Pavilion, 100 Hill St., Hannibal, MO 63401
* May 7, 2016 – Phelps County Master Gardeners – Downtown Farmers Market – 10th and Elm, Rolla * May 21, 2016 – Master Gardeners of Johnson County Missouri – Blind Boone Park, W. Pine St., Warrensburg, MO
* May 28, 2016 – Sullivan County Master Gardeners, County Building, Milan, MO
* June 4, 2016 – Lake Area Master Gardeners 6334 Red Barn Rd., Osage Beach, MO (The Inn at Harbor Ridge) * Sept 24, 2016 – Master Gardeners of Johnson County Missouri – Downtown Market St., during Burg Fest
MOMGA Board Meeting Dates – March 4, June 3rd and November 4th at the Boone County Extension and September 16th meeting during the conference in Kansas City
See our MOMGA Minutes section for past and upcoming board meetings.
Benefits of membership:
Support our MOMGA Master Gardener Chapters.
Provide a centralized method for information exchange among members.
Facilitate Missouri Master Gardener educational opportunities, partnerships, training sessions, fundraising efforts, conferences and association meetings. Provide an Association Plant License to all chapters who are members to use.
Raise awareness and expand the Master Gardener program throughout the state.
To assist the MOMGA host member chapter in planning for the Master Gardener conference held annually.
_______________________________________________________________ Click here to view the history of state conferences (PDF)
Webmaster: Elaine Fix